The procedure for ordering school lunches is as follows:-
- Children can order their main meal and dessert using their classroom interactive whiteboards during their morning registration.
- Once a meal has been selected and confirmed, it cannot be changed and your account will be charged whether or not your child has the lunch. ISS staff use these numbers to prepare and cook the right amount of food.
- Parents can pre-order for their child on-line using the ISS website. Please discuss the Menu choices with your child, as it will not be possible to over-ride this choice in the classroom.
- This is the same system that children currently use at the Infant School so our new Year 3 intake will already be familiar with the process.
- Payments can ONLY be made via the ISS Cypad website (www.feedinghungryminds.co.uk).
- Please note: Your child will only be able to order their lunch if your account is in credit.
If you do not currently use an ISS Cypad account you will need to set one up.
Please contact the ISS Customer Support Team if you have any queries regarding your account:
Telephone: 01924 792 334 (available from 8am until 4.30pm – Monday to Friday)
A guide to setting up and managing your account is available below as a PDF file.